Too Faced HangoverX Spray - REVIEW

Hi girls,

Today I want to talk about a favorite of mine and that is the Too Faced Hangover spray for priming, setting and refreshing your face.

I've been using this spray for over 2 months now and I am ready to tell you a little bit about it.

I'm going to be honest, I did bought it because it had the 3-in-1 feature and I wanted a spray because it is easier to apply.

First of all, for me personally it doesn't really work as a primer and I found that my makeup applies better without any primer on my face.
On the other hand it does miracles as a setting spray because it keeps your makeup on all day long.

But let's talk about the packaging first. It comes in a pink to white gradient box with information about the product all over it and a really nice golden design on top and at the bottom of the box. When you open it, the recipient has the same gradient design and what I love the most about it is the little message on the bottom of the bottle which says: "We love your skin, even when you don't!". On the back you can see all the instruction on how to apply the products onto your face.

The formula is based on coconut water (which I absolutely love because it is natural and smells really really nice), probiotic-based ingredient and skin revivers. It is silicone, alcohol and oil free, so you can say that it is more on the natural side.

With the full size bottle you get 120 ml, which is a lot of product and it retails for 32$ (150 lei - @sephora).

Personally I use this product for setting my makeup and refreshing it. I like to spray it on my face and then tap it into my skin with a beauty blender. I found that this helps the product stick better to my face.

I think this product would be really useful in the summer time for refreshing your makeup because of the high temperature.

This is it for this review. 😊 Thank you for taking the time to read it.

I hope this post was useful to you.

Don't forget to follow my blog by clicking the follow button on the left. ←

You can also follow my social media down below(click on the links):
For any questions or suggestion feel free to comment down below.

P.S.: This post isn't sponsored. 


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Review Avon - MARK Eyeshadow Primer

Solutia ideala pentru parul incurcat?

SCAPĂ DE PĂRUL DETERIORAT