How to apply transfer foil on nails

Hi girls,

Nail polish has always been my passion.

Throughout the years I have learn so many things about nails and nail polish by simply experimenting.

Well today I have came across something new for me, and that is transfer foil.

I have seen it at others and I have always wanted to try it but I couldn't get my hand on that glue that you need to stick the foil to the nail. Well a few weeks ago I went to a cosmetic fair and found what I have been searching for.

So please let me show you how this transfer foil works in the tutorial down below, while I fail but eventually succeed to apply it. Plus some tips&tricks that you might not know. 😏





P.S.: This video is not sponsored.

Thank you so much for your time!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Review Avon - MARK Eyeshadow Primer

Solutia ideala pentru parul incurcat?

SCAPĂ DE PĂRUL DETERIORAT